Join Energiency as an Energy Manager!
Industrial performance and energy transition are issues that are important to you?
Do you have a results-oriented and performance-oriented analytical mind?
You are resolutely “customer service oriented” and like to accompany companies as a consultant?
If you answered “Yes” to each of these questions then become an Energy Manager for Energiency!
To strengthen our team in Lyon we are looking for an Energy Manager. Working closely with the data scientists and the sales team, you will be responsible for the long-term commercial relationship with our clients.
Your missions, should you choose to accept it
As an Energy Manager, your missions will be:
- Leading energy intelligence projects as a privileged interlocutor on behalf of customers.
- To be an expert in the technology from a technical point of view and above all in its use.
- Participate in the pre-sale of Energiency technologies and services and anticipate customer needs.
- Deliver the turn-key platform and customize the environment to customers.
- Train new customers on the technology and create a long-term relationship of trust with them.
- Manage the customer experience according to a success plan (tools, milestones, deadlines) to achieve their objectives.
- Analyze data remotely to identify gains in energy savings.
- Animate, stimulate and build customer loyalty on uses, functionalities and analyses (physical or remote).
- Track problems and improve the user experience with the product.
- Anticipate and detect blocking points and risks of churn.
- Rigorous and organized, analytical and result- and performance-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good oral and written communication, comfortable on the phone and video conferencing, empathic, good listening skills.
- Creativity, responsiveness, adaptability and autonomy to make decisions and provide answers.
- Positive and lively temperament, good mood.
- Being at ease in all areas of the company (business, marketing, technical teams).
- Strong Product, tech, Saas Software and B2B Market culture.
- Comfortable with everyday business English with a data/energy/industry focus.
- Knowing how to achieve your objectives, provide accurate reporting and have a sense of responsibility.
- Being attracted by the challenges of industrial performance and energy transition.
- The willingness to discover an innovative field and your ability to quickly acquire new knowledge are key factors for success in the position.
We develop a cloud software for Industry that transforms industrial data into energy savings for our customers. Data Science and Artificial Intelligence are Industry 4.0 tools at the heart of our technology. We have already received more than 30 awards for our technology, and have been named a Start-up of the Energy Transition by the magazine L’Usine Nouvelle. A 1st fundraising of €2.7 million was completed in January 2017. We will soon have around 40 employees in our teams (Data Scientists, Developers, Operational, Sales) in Rennes and Lyon.
And we don’t intend to stop there!
Good reasons to join us
- A team united around a project: to help the industry to improve its environmental impact.
- A fast-growing SME that offers many opportunities for development.
- A stimulating atmosphere supported by a high-level team, where mutual aid reigns!
🥸 Energy Manager
✍️ Permanent contract
📜 Engineering or university degree (Bac+5)
🎒 1 to 3 years of experience in the field of industry or BtoB energy
📅 What about tomorrow?
💶 To be determined according to your profile
🙂 Company health insurance, luncheon vouchers, remote working