Join Energiency as an Energy Manager!
We’re looking for an Energy Manager (h / f / j). Your missions :
- Leading energy intelligence projects as a privileged interlocutor on behalf of customers.
- To be an expert in the technology from a technical point of view and above all in its use.
- Participate in the pre-sale of Energiency technologies and services and anticipate customer needs.
- Deliver the turn-key platform and customize the environment to customers.
- Train new customers on the technology and create a long-term relationship of trust with them.
- Manage the customer experience according to a success plan (tools, milestones, deadlines) to achieve their objectives.
- Analyze data remotely to identify gains in energy savings.
- Animate, stimulate and build customer loyalty on uses, functionalities and analyses (physical or remote).
- Track problems and improve the user experience with the product.
- Anticipate and detect blocking points and risks of churn.
- Rigorous and organised, analytical and result- and performance-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good oral and written communication, comfortable on the phone and video conferencing, empathic, good listening skills.
- Creativity, responsiveness, adaptability and autonomy to make decisions and provide answers.
- Positive and lively temperament, good mood.
- Being at ease in all areas of the company (business, marketing, technical teams).
- Strong Product, tech, Saas Software and B2B Market culture.
- Comfortable with everyday business English with a data/energy/industry focus.
- Knowing how to achieve your objectives, provide accurate reporting and have a sense of responsibility.
- Being attracted by the challenges of industrial performance and energy transition.
Desired profile :
- Engineering or university degree (Bac +5) with a first significant experience (3 years) in the field of industry or B to B energy.
- Knowledge of the energy sector and/or Saas software is an important success factor for this position.
- The willingness to discover an innovative field and your ability to quickly acquire new knowledge are key factors for success in the position.
Good reasons to join us ?
Energiency develops Cloud software for Industry that transforms industrial data into cost saving levers for its customers. Data science and artificial intelligence are Industry 4.0 tools at the heart of Energiency’s technology. Energiency has already received more than 30 awards for its technology, and has been named Start-up of the Energy Transition by L’Usine Nouvelle magazine. A first round of financing of 2.7 million euros was raised in January 2017. We now have 20 employees in our teams (data scientists, developers, operational and sales staff) in Rennes and Lyon, and we don’t intend to stop there! To continue our development and maintain our strong growth, we are looking for passionate, innovative and creative people to contribute to the development of our software and imagine with us the digital industry of tomorrow. Welcome!
Energiency, it’s also :
- A team united around a project: helping Industry to improve its environmental impact.
- An attractive working environment in a relaxed atmosphere.
- A confirmed startup that offers many prospects for development.
- You want to help the Energy and Industry sector to improve its environmental impact.
- You want to evolve in a start-up on a cloud product.
- A stimulating atmosphere carried by a high level team, where mutual help reigns !
Join the team!
📍 Location: Köln (Cologne, Germany). Frequent trips in France and abroad for short-term assignments possible.
✍️ Permanent contract.
💶 Compensation : Permanent position ,remuneration according to profile and experience.