Join Energiency as a Data Scientist!
To strengthen our Data Science team, we are looking for a data scientist, who will be in charge of data projects for our clients.
Your missions, should you choose to accept it
As a Data Scientist, your missions will be:
- Assistance in the implementation of machine learning methods to respond to identified problems
- Conducting data science studies
- Restitution of the results of the analysis to the customers
- Participation in the industrialization of the developed models
- Keeping an active watch on scientific publications and techniques related to data science
- Development : Python
- Data analysis: Machine Learning, statistics
- A first experience in time series processing is appreciated
- Mastery of version management tools
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- You are attentive to customer needs and are able to propose solutions
- You are realistic about the problems faced
We develop a cloud software for Industry that transforms industrial data into energy savings for our customers. Data Science and Artificial Intelligence are Industry 4.0 tools at the heart of our technology. We have already received more than 30 awards for our technology, and have been named a Start-up of the Energy Transition by the magazine L’Usine Nouvelle. A 1st fundraising of €2.7 million was completed in January 2017. We will soon have around 40 employees in our teams (Data Scientists, Developers, Operational, Sales) in Rennes and Lyon.
And we don’t intend to stop there!
Good reasons to join us
- A team united around a project: to help the industry to improve its environmental impact.
- A fast-growing SME that offers many opportunities for development.
- A stimulating atmosphere supported by a high-level team, where mutual aid reigns!
🥸 Data Scientist
✍️ Permanent contract
🎒 A first experience in time series processing is appreciated
📅 What about tomorrow?
💶 To be determined according to your profile
🙂 Company health insurance, luncheon vouchers, remote working